Total Pageviews

Welcome To My Craft Studio

I want to thank everyone for stopping by my studio. All the photos loaded on this pages are items that I have hand painted and I appreciate any comments or feedback from all my followers. All items are for sale and if you see an item that has been sold already, send me a message and I can make another one for you. You must keep in mind that these items are all hand painted and cannot be duplicated EXACTLY the same. They are not mass produced! Thanks so much for stopping by!
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I did not design most of these myself. The majority of the pieces I paint were originally designed by other artists. Most of them were designed by Gail Anderson, Bonnye Isenhower, and Jamie Mills Price. They are by far my favorite designers and I would like to give credit where it is due. These ladies are unbelievably creative and painters all over the world are so blessed to have ladies like these showing us the way.

Tracy's Art Studio

Tracy's Art Studio
tracylnorris0108@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Please leave comments for me!

Please feel free to share any comments. I have opinion buttons on the bottom of each post so I can see what everyone likes! Let me know what you think of my work and my prices. And certainly send me a comment or an email if you would like to place an order! At the moment, I can only accept payment by check or money order or if you live close by cash is always and option. I do charge for shipping but I do use Fedex for shipping since they are the most reliable shipping service I have found. Shipping charges are based on actual shipping costs. Once an order is placed I need 7 to 10 days if it is a special order or a remake. I can ship orders once payment has been received. If paying with a personal check I need 7 to 10 days for that payment to clear your bank. Money order purchased can be shipped as soon as your item has been completed.
Thank you all so much for browsing my blog and I really appreciate ANY and ALL comments!

1 comment: